Rob Sekeris, RIP

Page 2 of 2

R.I.P. Rob. I talked to you frequently online, but never got to meet you in person. My loss. This newsgroup will feel your absence for a some time to come.
On Saturday, December 29, 2012 1:58:33 PM UTC-6, Swingman wrote:

Sad news, indeed. My condolences to his family.
For some of us, a best friend we've never met.
Sonny

Shit.
He will be sorely missed.
--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to
read. - Groucho Marx

Didn't have the pleasure if knowing him, but always enjoyed his posts. I wish his family well, and remember his humor.
Mike M
On 12/29/2012 1:58 PM, Swingman wrote:

--

Keep the whole world singing . . .
On 12/29/2012 1:58 PM, Swingman wrote:

Knew was coming; still just _too_ sad... :(

I thought he quit posting here because he was busy doing one of the many things he wrote about--I never knew he was ill. He had an influence on more people than he could ever have imagined and he will be sorely missed.
ray