Rob's Obituary

http://www.smithfuneralhome.ca/obits.php?id%02
--
Froz...

On 12/31/2012 10:02 AM, FrozenNorth wrote:

Thanks for posting that!
Was doing just fine until I got the last seven words of the 2nd paragraph ... Rob and I spent an inordinate amount of time trading photos of our, precious to both of us, pups. Even being raised on a farm, it's funny what old age will do to you when it comes to a young pup ... Rob had come to understand that phenomenon perfectly.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net