Rob offers his apologies.

Page 11 of 11

Actually, there is nothing any American politition won't do for power. That is why they are in office, or run for office.

I'm sure that's true in other countries as well; I can't imagine American politicians have a monopoly on that.
--
Regards,
On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 20:07:59 -0700, Robatoy wrote:

And this is relevant how?
Bill wrote:

Rush is toast. D&R.     love conquers awl,     jo4hn ;-)
Robatoy (in snipped-for-privacy@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com) said:
| I am sorry. This may not have been the platform to point out that | fuckwit Bush is the dirtiest/nastiest piece of shit to wander the | face of the planet....but I digress.
<this would have been a good stopping point - remainder snipped>
Time to take a deep breath and really think about what's going on. If you allow anyone goad you to the point where you're reduced to a collection of jagged edges, then you're allowing them to control you by depriving you of your ability to speak and act effectively.
A tiny bit of wisdom handed to me a long time ago went something like: 'What people fear most in others is something closely related to what they like least about themselves.' This may offer some interesting insights if you apply it to GWB (and perhaps even to one's own self!)
What is all this crap even doing here?

welcome to the wreck......
now if everybody would just ignore everybody else I think we can get some wood working done.
Gary
GeeDubb wrote:

Looks like they ignored us. That's a start, at least.
From what has crawled out from under them, it would appear Canadian rocks are the same as any other.
Yeah, and most of those muslims don't even know what plywood is, or was.