Riving Knives

Page 2 of 2

I lived there as well and would gladly use a parts hunting trip as an excuse to get back there. I might not get the parts, but it would be fun anyway.
Bob

Yeah, fortunately, my wife has family there so we try to get back once a year if possible. I lived in Dublin just shy of City Centre and loved every minute of it. Great fun and close to just about anywhere in Europe. I'd move back if I thought I could afford it but unfortunately, it's gotten ridiculously expensive. I do miss the "true" pint of Guinness....this crap they serve in the states just doesn't do justice to it. Cheers, cc