RipSaw unit for sale powered by stihl 066 powerhead

I have had this unit 3 years and used it only twice...Too much work for me. I like fully automatic milling. Lazy I guess. I will take $900 for everything. I will even pack it back into the boxes it all came in. Also I have a jig for cutting timbers over 8" thick you get it to. Include 9 new blades and the one I have used. Email me for if your interested. I will cover the first $100 of the shipping costs after that it's your deal.

Reply to
LowImpact