RIP NYW

Page 4 of 6

So, I'm not the only one who instantaneously recognizes your kind. Whoopie. Anything else to show how dumb you really are, Robodumbass?

And YOU dare say that, having just climbed into bed with Stein? . . . That is rich...LOL

If you're gay, that's your business but don't project your inadequacies on me.

...and go figure, there are even people stupid enough to agree with you.

Now you're projecting.

That would make them smart. Not stupid. But you have no way of telling the difference.
Now go play in the sandbox.
Robatoy wrote:

one:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/Foxnews.jpg
useful...(Amazon.com product link shortened)...
It is strange how a post about Norm and NYW can digress into liberal nonsense. I had to look back at the headers to make sure. Now that I have and did make comments, I will stand down.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Get you facts straight. It started when Mark, from Mark & Juanita posted this gem:

Rosy O'Donnell, and the ancient White House Reporter. Oh, and Michael Moore.
...and if there is a right-wing nutbar on this newsgroup, it's Mark.... and now we find out that Tim has finally come out of the closet.
Robatoy wrote:

... snip of organic fertilizer maelstrom

LOL, who crapped in your cornflakes? My goodness, my posting had nothing to do with politics, it was simply an off-handed remark to one of the earlier comments regarding choice of persons to be stranded with au naturale. I simply picked some attractiveness-challenged personalities in response and you spun up into full attack mode. Good grief! Calm down, not everything is driven by politics -- some people are simply unattractive regardless of their political bent.

Rob Leatham

How typical. Starts shit, won't own up to it. The good old "Who Me?" syndrome. That's okay, Mark. Just remember not to eat the left wings next time you order KFC, they'll make you turn gay.
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:59:35 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

As usual, your lack of IQ betrays any pretense to intelligence that you think you have.
Robatoy wrote:

Pretty sure he recognized you as a dumb ass when you thought he might own Amazon.com. I only supported him with a visual aid.

For sure!
--
Jack
Got Change: America =====> Amerika!

Weak, Jack...weak.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Please refrain from profanity when dealing with liberals - you're just playing to their strengths.

Nahhh, thassokay. He seems fixated on the male ass. Dumb or not.. he'll kiss/lick any guy's ass.
Robatoy wrote:

It may be okay for you, but it offends my delicate sensibilities.

Not okay with me, but if it blows Keith's skirt up, who am I to make fun of his lifestyle.
Robatoy wrote:

I do NOT want to know why you want to blow up some fellow's skirt !

That's pretty poor. You can be funnier than that.
<Nah, with you here this is more useful... <(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Fabulous marketing ploy putting the Chief Idiot In Charge right on the cover!
Dave in Houston

You mean here?
http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/health_care /
You're right, though. He is the Chief Idiot in Charge.

Well, the book IS #2 on the NYT Best Seller List http://www.nytimes.com/pages/books/bestseller/