Rip fence not square with table

I took a look at a picture of the TS350.

you zoom in on the fence it sure looks to me that there are adjustment screws on the "wings" of the "T".

Reply to
Nova

Yeah, there's only one screw, though. It's on the right side, and it's for the ruler cursor. The two screws that you can't see (they're in the channel, facing the back of the saw) are to get the fence parallel to the blade.

Mike

Reply to
upand_at_them

Are you sure the pads that ride on top of the rail don't turn in/out somehow. The pads on my HTC fence are adjustable to make the fence perpendicular to the table.

Reply to
Nova

Nope, the pads don't turn in/out. But I might be able to shim them. Good idea.

Mike

Reply to
upand_at_them

Pics posted to ABPW.

Big deal, or no big deal?

Mike

Reply to
upand_at_them

I understand your problem and your picture verified that. You want correct that.

Reply to
Leon

Suppose you want the 45 the edge of a board than then the 45 the opposite edge of the board. Same Problem with a fence that is not square to the table.

Reply to
Leon

It does matter.

Everyone else is