Rip Fence Alignment

Page 2 of 2
I go for as close to parallel as possible. Anything else is inviting a kick back.
UA100
On my saw? By eyeball, with a mallet.

Align the table slots to the blade, then align the fence to the table.
Set it wide at the back by the average parallelism error in setting the fence - i.e. if your fence is accurate and stays square when you adjust it, then you can set it exactly parallel. If your fence wobbles, then adjust it so that at least it never wobbles to be constricting.
--
Smert' spamionam