Rigid TS3650 Dado / Zero clearance inserts.

Anybody know where I can get these? Can't find a listing on the Rigid site. In fact, I don't see any accessories listed for this saw.
Just got the saw for Christmas, what a wife! Love the saw.
-Jim

Why not save a bit of cash and just make your own? I use MDF and use the insert as a template with my router to make mine. I usually make up around 15-20 of them at a time. That way, I've always got one available for differing dado sizes, angled cuts, different blades, etc... Cheers, cc
On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 15:34:10 -0700, "James \"Cubby\" Culbertson"

I've found on my TS3650 that I need to reinforce my MDF inserts with a strip of hardwood underneath as there is only a lip at the front and back.
-Leuf
OK, I agree. I think I'll try it over the weekend. By the way, have you found any neat accessories that would go in the T-tracks on the fence?
-Jim