Rigid table saw recall

Page 2 of 2

Many towns you pay by the bag. A bag full of junk mail will cost you $2
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 03:17:23 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"

for the additional trash bags required. It may not be much but it is an expense that we shouldn't have to pay.
Gordon Shumway
Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?
Gordon Shumway wrote:

Get a bird. Be sure to send the worst offender a thank you note for the free cage lining.

I think we've gone a little OT here, folks, or even OTT :)

I think we've gone a little OT here, folks, or even OTT :)
Oh, by all means get your saw fixed ... :()
*snip: Junk mail discussion*

Paper is made from wood pulp, and we have to work to throw it away. Therefore, it is woodworking.
Looking at the lighter side,
Puckdropper

I get a lot of junk mail that has a postage-paid reply envelope in it. I tear up whatever offer they've sent me, along with what ever other crap I happened to get that day, and mail it back to them.
Petty, perhaps, but it puts a smile on my face for a short time.
djb
d.williams wrote:

The saw probably qualifies for their lifetime service agreement, and you have to register to get coverage.