Rigid portable table saw

Hello. What is the general opinion of the Rigid TS2400LS portable table table saw? Its about 100.00 cjeaper than the Bosch portable table saw (with folding stand). It has a 3 year warrenty and 90 day money back gaurentee. I'm not worried about table extentions as I can create a folding outfeed table set up for the basement. The issue is simply quality and durability.
Thank you.
Michael
I've had my saw for about 3 years now, no complaints, but then again I have nothing to compare it to

I bought it a few months ago and am happy with it. The only issue that I have is that it's a little heavier than I expected. Getting it on and off the box of my truck takes a little effort. The set up is quick and effortless and wheeling the saw on and off the jobsite is beyond easy.