rigid planer

Page 2 of 2
"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote:

Way back before Emerson bought them, headquarters was in Elyria, at least that's where I called on them.
Then again, I've been gone for a while.
Lew
Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

I'm not so sure....
http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Calendar/EN/index.htm
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
"Nova" wrote:

Gone are the freebies, now they want you to pay them for their advertising.
Very good PR <NOT>
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

I still see them in the distributors and at those mechanics who purchase direct -- my reading is they're still available gratis if you're a sufficient customer, just not "giveaways" any longer. I kinda' think this has been the case for quite a while now, actually. Not that I would ever have had one in the shop meself, mind you... :)

TTI just took their Ryobi/Ridgid/Homelite PR in-house. Should be interesting.

I don't see any tools in those photos, do you?
--
FF

Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

Not yet, but I'll keep lookin'...