Rigid 3650 on sale at HD

The Rigid 3650 TS is on sale at HD for $467.00. They took this HF coupon for another 10% off.

the total $420.30.

Its the lowest price I have seen on the 3650 TS...(so far)....

Skip

Skip Williams

homedepot.com still shows it at $549. You sure this wasn't just one floor model or just at one store? I've been looking for one on sale for >2 years.

Reply to
Joe

Was 479 at the Home Depot here. Damned near pushed me off center to get the dang thing.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Was 479 at the Home Depot here. Damned near pushed me off center to get the dang thing.

Reply to
Joe

beE1!out02b.usenetserver.com!news.usenetserver.com!in01.usenetserver.com!news.usenetserver.com!spln!extra.newsguy.com!newsp.newsguy.com!news3

Well, was 466 here today. And a happy coincidence. Right now for various reasons I need a pressure washer more than I need a saw. Was going to get one at Sears and lo and behold there was one open box at Home Depot that would do the job for about 200 bucks less than the Sears price. So that and the saw would be about 200 bucks more than I was going to pay for the pressure washer alone. So I dropped the hammer (and thank God nobody dropped the saw on anybody

Reply to
J. Clarke

anybody--that's one

How do they do that? Mine had one box for the saw and one for the rails..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

It's a longer box than it used to be. Barely fit into the back of a Grand Cherokee.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Well, got a space cleared--two old couches that have been needing to go out to the curb for years I finally got out. Learned another use for Third Hands things

Damned handy things to have around.

Now to get the saw down.

Reply to
J. Clarke