Rigid 3650 on sale at HD

The Rigid 3650 TS is on sale at HD for $467.00. They took this HF coupon for another 10% off.
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/html/emails/9/GO/Images/Go_Coupon.jpg
making the total $420.30.
Its the lowest price I have seen on the 3650 TS...(so far<g>)....
Skip www.ShopFileR.com
homedepot.com still shows it at $549. You sure this wasn't just one floor model or just at one store? I've been looking for one on sale for >2 years.

Was 479 at the Home Depot here. Damned near pushed me off center to get the dang thing.
--John
Come daylight I start calling Houston area stores.
Newsgroups: rec.woodworking Subject: Re: Rigid 3650 on sale at HD Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 22:05:23 -0500 Organization: NewsGuy - Unlimited Usenet $19.95 Lines: 14

Was 479 at the Home Depot here. Damned near pushed me off center to get the dang thing.
--John

beE1!out02b.usenetserver.com!news.usenetserver.com!in01.usenetserver.com!news.usenetserver.com!spln!extra.newsguy.com!newsp.newsguy.com!news3
Well, was 466 here today. And a happy coincidence. Right now for various reasons I need a pressure washer more than I need a saw. Was going to get one at Sears and lo and behold there was one open box at Home Depot that would do the job for about 200 bucks less than the Sears price. So that and the saw would be about 200 bucks more than I was going to pay for the pressure washer alone. So I dropped the hammer (and thank God nobody dropped the saw on anybody--that's one _heavy_ cardboard box--it's all in one box now, not two like it used to be). Got the pressure washer home and found out the deal on it--somebody needed a new wand so they bought the thing, took the wand, and returned it sans wand. If HD can't swap it for one with wand or provide me a wand, the replacement cost is 25 bucks so I'm still way ahead.
Now, need to clear a place for the saw and put in an outlet for it and then unload it. Manana.
Bad news though, they would _not_ take the Harbor Freight coupon. Policy was "no Internet coupons". Should have printed it on newsprint and then copied part of an HF flyer on the back.
--John

How do they do that? Mine had one box for the saw and one for the rails..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
mac davis wrote:

It's a longer box than it used to be. Barely fit into the back of a Grand Cherokee.
--John
J. Clarke wrote:

Well, got a space cleared--two old couches that have been needing to go out to the curb for years I finally got out. Learned another use for Third Hands things http://www.coastaltool.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/other/fastcap/3rd_hand.htm?L+coastest+kzkp0905ff36ac36+1205259370 . Damned handy things to have around.
Now to get the saw down.
--John