Rigid 14 vs Jet 12 BS

Hello all,
I am looking to scrap a craftsman 10” 3 wheel band saw I inherited on it’s last legs. I’ve been looking intensely at my choices for about 3 months and have it narrowed to a JET 12” ($300) or a RIGID 14” ($375 but hopefully I can catch it on sale sometime). Grizzly’s are out because I don’t like their user-unfriendly shipping practices, Amazon is out for the same and other lack of service issues of late. Other 14’s are beyond a rather strict budget available. Actually the Rigid is going to be quite a stretch. I imagine either saw is going to be quite a step up from my dying three wheeler. I’ve checked both over at the local BORG’s and fit/finish/features look decent. My usage = serious hobbyist. I may do a bit of re-sawing but primary will be roughing out shapes for furniture (i.e. skirts, legs, etc…). Any opinions on whether the 14” Rigid is worth the extra $75 or do I stick with the 12” Jet.
Thanks
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

I've got the Jet 14". I like it, but nothing super special about it that I can see. In this case, I'd go for size - the Rigid 14 over the Jet 12.