right tilt vs. left tilt

Page 2 of 2

Thanks, guys. Opinions, that's what I was looking for! Stan

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:20:22 -0500, "Stan Stewart"

Flip a coin...or take whichever one the dealer has in stock...
Honest I own both ...and use both...
The only times that I will intentionally walk past one saw to use the other is in the case of ripping a 45 degree bevel..In which case I will use my left tilt... If I have a few Dados to cut I will always use my right tilt...
If you are used to a left tilt ....buy another left tilt...
Bob Griffiths