right angle impact driver

I need an impact driver for removing seats in trucks (some have slightly rusted bolts). Has anyone used the Ridgid right angle impact driver? If so, I would like your opinion as to whether it could be a replacement for an air ratchet wrench? Is it the only right angle impact driver on the market?
Thanks in advance

Don't know if they still make them, but in late '60s early '70s, my friend had a 3/8" air impact(butterfly type) with a right angle head attached. We used it a LOT when I worked part time for him in service station.
--
Nahmie
Stupidity is not considered a handicap, park elsewhere.