Right Angle Drill Powered by Regular Batteries?

There were others. Like Milwaukee brand, but high price. ww

Reply to
WW

A better solution for twice a year usage:

or

Reply to
Pat Barber

Any idea if there are bigger versions of that image? I've gotta make a few people aware of this new product! LOL!

Reply to
Steve Turner

It's from an SNL sketch, so it would be a video capture.

Reply to
J. Clarke

I've stripped the gears on two of the HF ones just doing normal load would drilling with a 3/8 bit. Sometimes HF gets a hit and its worth the risk. Not for their right angle adaptor. Swing and a miss.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Milwaukee makes a heavy duty one that goes on their big d-handle drills. I have one. Its handy at times when predrilling wood frame construction for wiring but way too big and heavy for getting into the tight spaces I envision the OP wanting it for.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Harbor Freight's customer reviews say the same thing. OTOH, their 15 buck air drill is only 7-1/2 inches long and their air stuff is usually decent.

Reply to
J. Clarke