Right Angle Drill Powered by Regular Batteries?

Page 2 of 2

$19.99 Part # 92188. Did your homework for you. ww

Cheap plastic chinese crap - but would work for the OP's purposes (basically a light duty screwdriver)

Milwaukee makes a heavy duty one that goes on their big d-handle drills. I have one. Its handy at times when predrilling wood frame construction for wiring but way too big and heavy for getting into the tight spaces I envision the OP wanting it for.

I've stripped the gears on two of the HF ones just doing normal load would drilling with a 3/8 bit. Sometimes HF gets a hit and its worth the risk. Not for their right angle adaptor. Swing and a miss.
On 9/23/2010 10:48 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:

Harbor Freight's customer reviews say the same thing. OTOH, their 15 buck air drill is only 7-1/2 inches long and their air stuff is usually decent.
A better solution for twice a year usage:
<http://woodworker.com/38-right-angle-drill-attachment-mssu-121-337.asp?search=right%20angle%20drill&searchmode=2
or
<http://woodworker.com/drive90-rt-angle-driver-attachment-mssu-152-582.asp?search=right%20angle%20drill&searchmode=2