Ridgid TS 36->6<-0!

I agree that it is a good value - and underappreciated.

I had the same experience. It sounds smoother, especially during the initial spin up.

Reply to
Robert Haar

mac davis wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I've been reading a bit on assembling the saw online. On the Ridgid forums, there's a thread of assembly tips for this saw. (Plus links to the online manual and a few updates.)

This is what most people have said. They also suggest leaving off one part until you turn the saw upright.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper