Ridgid R2600

Anybody have one of these ROS? Would you recommend it. I would like to buy one and they are very difficult to find. I found one new and one reconditioned. max
Never used one. I have a Porter Cable which I like a lot and which gets top reviews.
max wrote:

A coworker of mine has one and absolutely loves it. Next time I need an ROS, I'm going to give it a serious look.
I currently have a PC 333VS.
Barry
The Ridgid stuff is fine. I have a table saw, shop vac, 18v drill, 12" miter saw, and an oscilating spindle sander by Ridgid so Ian not an anti-Ridgid kind of guy. All of the gear works well. However, most have quirks and trying to get repairs, parts, or accessories can be a challenge. For example, getting a dado insert for the saw was a pain. This week, the local Home Depot was out of all filters for the vac (they did get the HEPA filter in a week later). And even store associates cringe when you bring up repairs.
I will use what I have and it will work well, I am betting. But I would never buy another Ridgid product due to service/supply chain problems.
Ba r r y wrote:

Ever try this? <http://www.ridgidparts.com/
When I wanted an extra set of jointer blades, they were far and away easier to deal with than a Home Depot special order.
Barry
I needed a dado insert so I just made one. I cut the shape from baltic birch. After installing and locking in place I raised the dado and created just what I wanted. It was even a zero clearance insert for the first dado width.
Dick

No disagreement that they are easy to make. It still does not make the supply chain problems any better.