ridgid planer

Bought the new planer and so far I am very impressed with it. dust collection not real great but I use a shop vac for the collection. A little snipe but I'm working on that. Planed a piece of oak down to 5/16 thick and it looked great. They say it will go to 3/16". HD special 369 and 60 off of that. thanks for your input on this.