Ridgid planer

fredfighter reponds:

Huh? The ONLY Ridge Tools calendars I've ever seen had models, but not of their tools.

Charlie Self "Everything has its limit - iron ore cannot be educated into gold." Mark Twain

Charlie Self

content. Click on "marzo-aprile", "luglio-agosto" etc.

2002 was "better" (?) but isn't on the site anymore.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

The last Ridgid tools calendar I saw was probably c 1979. The models were all posed with Ridgid tools, and there was a brief paragraph describing each of the featured tools.

Reply to
Fred the Red Shirt

Fredfigher responds:

You're right. Sorry. Shows what age does to memory. Want a rationale (may not be the actual reason): the shots in this calendar are stock shots; doing their own shots would have cost a much larger bundle of spondulix.

Charlie Self "Everything has its limit - iron ore cannot be educated into gold." Mark Twain

Charlie Self

At the prices they are asking for the wood lathe ($199), they are practically paying you to take it. I paid $300 for that lathe (Sears at the time) around 1973. It is not the greatest, but it was sufficient to make many of a lamp, TV stand and other early american furniture and now legs for a kitchen table for my son.

Reply to
Eric Anderson