Ridgid Oscillating Belt/Drum Sander

Does this unit use standard, off-the-shelf sized drums? They look a bit longer than the ones I typically see.
Steve
if I recall right off the top of My head they 4" x24 " a common size I have no problems gettign belts for mine

The drums are 4 1/4" long for the smallest one, all the others are 4 1/2" long. Should be a common size.
I like mine too!
Robert

Don't think so, but they are 2/$3 on the Ridgid website; which isn't too bad.