RIDGID MagSwitch Featherboard

Page 2 of 2
On 10/18/10 9:40 PM, Hoosierpopi wrote:

Yes, you can return it. I'm fairly certain the price markdown is company-wide. It wasn't a sale price or on clearance. It was a "new lower price" dealio.
--

-MIKE-

Thanks to OP and all who responded. Will be getting one at $30 - can always take it back if it won't stick/work for me/wife says its extravagant ;)