Ridgid cordless tools. Any good?

I like the price on the 4 pc 18 volt set. Also the 3rd battery and dual charger would come in handy. But, are they any count. Anyone used them?

Thanks Kevin

Reply to
Kevin L. Bowling

I got the four piece set Dec 2003. They have been great so far, I use them a lot. The fit & finish is excellent, lots of power, battery runs long, quick dual charger, noise levels seem as low as the Dewalts I have access to. I put a thing kerf CMT blade on the circular saw first thing.

Kevin in Bakersfield

Reply to
Kevin