Ridgid 12" sliding power miter saw laser question

I am wondering if there is any way to adjust where the laser line is on my saw? If I put the laser line exactly on my mark, the cut is always about 1/16th over length?? I guess I could remember to always compensate for this but with a fancy gimick like this, it should be maybe just a hair over length of the mark??! Any comments on this would be welcomed and appreciated! Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve

Turn off the laser and align the blade with the pencil mark. Works every time.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski