ridge carbide blades?

     bought one of these ridge carbide blades at the wooddorker show today, and am wondering if anyone else has one of these?
i put it on my saw soon as i got back to make a few "feel good about it" cuts, and i gotta tell ya, it performs as well as advertised.
normal yada yada. . .i don't work for em, or own any part of it other than my blade.
On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:09:11 -0500, Traves W. Coppock <newsgroups-AT-farmvalleywoodworks-DOT-com> wrote:

it cuts compared to any other blade that I have used. Also, very forgiving for saws that are out of allignment some. I will try their rip blade next.
Mine has been great. I have had it about five years, just sharpened once.
It is a heavy blade and doesn't need stabilizers.
I have a couple of them and put them up with the best.
Bernie