Rich walnut custom Home Library

We have received several more photos of custome home libraries at our resources site for ideas on building home libraries at
The craftsmenship in one of the recent submissions is incredible. It is a two story library with a rich walunt.
If anyonme else would like to share ideas or photos please let me know.