Rexon BS10KA cermaic blade guides

Hi
I have a Rexon BS10KA (10") bandsaw and I would like to upgrade the blade guides to ceramic ones but I can't seem to find them any place.
They are 3 x 9mm (square) and an offset lower guide that's diagonal but still 9mm (square). I think that equates to 23/64's.
Has anyone found replacements guides for this unit?
Thanks
Ovo

you want to spend money on a 10" bandsaw? How about replacing the whole saw? That's the smallest bandsaw I've ever heard of.
Bob