revolving bookcase

I am looking for a plan for a revolving bookcase that is at least 36" tall. Any idea?
On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 17:58:18 -0400, "Donald F. Baty, Jr."

Aw, darn. If you'da said "revolting bookcase" I'da had just the thing for you in jummywood.
Let's see, revolVing...YES! Roy Underhill shows a design for one of those in one of his books. Try your library for it. (It starts on page 155.) He cautions you to keep it small due to the sheer mass of the books.
The Woodwright's Eclectic Workshop by Roy Underhill 246 pp., 81/2 x 11, 225 illus. $32.50 cloth ISBN 0-8078-2003-2 $16.95 paper ISBN 0-8078-4347-4
P.S: It's shown in pine there but you easily could make it out of real wood instead.
------------------------------ Gator: The other white meat! ------------------------------ http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development