Resurfacing a Deck

I'm trying to resurface a deck that is fairly weather worn and cupped, but not cracking enough to replace the lumber. It's about a 400 ft^2 deck composed of treated 2x6's. I need to remove all the decking to inspect and repair some of the base. I figure I have 3 or 4 options for resurfacing:
1) Run a floor drum sander over the whole thing. Reasonable cost . . . $70 to rent a sander. Fairly straight forward but a little difficult to get into corners. Also have to deal with sanding a fair amount of treated lumber.
2) Run all the boards through a planer. Although these boards have not seen a lot of use, they have seen a fair amount of exposure. I realize that they would probably trash a set of planar knives ($45). Is it reasonable to think that I can plane 400 ft^2 before the knives need to be replaced or resharpened?
3) Flip the boards over. This probably makes the most amount of sense, but about 25% of the deck is cut on an angle. After reuse, I'd still have to but a dozen new boards.
Any other options? Anyone been through the same dilemma? Any suggestions?
Thanks, Mike
Regarding your option 3, what angle is used for the cut? If these are cut at 45 degrees you can still flip the boards over. Just flip them over and then trade ends and the board will fit just where it did before. If the angle is different than 45 degrees you can cut the new angle and move the board to a shorter position. You will probably only need a couple replacement boards.
Dick

flipping them over is only a temporary solution, they will cup the other way over time.
I would not pull up the boards , fix what you need to from below, then clean/pressure wash the deck and treat with whatever (many varied opinions to be found here) BRuce
Michael Brown wrote:

--
---

BRuce