Restoring old Craftsman Table saw?

I have found a neat little craftsman cast iron table saw that is belt driven, not sure how good the motor is, this one may take an 8 inch blade? It is older than the Craftsman King Sealy models I think and the base holding the small cast iron table top is blue colored. Might be fun for a fix up project...any advice or websites with restoration info would be helpful. Thanks.
Not many really restoration-specific sites, by OWWM.com is as close as it gets. Lots of great company/model info.
The blue ones are quite old, maybe a Companion or Dunlap model.
Searching through the group archives for various tool restoration strings will produce lots of other folk's info.
GTO(John)

GTO69RA4 wrote:

EHHH?
That's better. In the very short time the site has been in existence it has become the only real thing on Al Gore's Wunderful Whirled Wild Web for this sort of thing. Ask any eBay seller of things old and wooddorking.

Sounds Walker-Turner*ish* to me.

A'yup. There are some specific articles on the Web page side of things also. Trouble with the site is, you really need to tie a 2X4 across your ass before you go in onna 'count of people have a tendency to not be seen for a few days or so afterwards. Here's a hint. Start with the FAQ.
http://owwm.com /
UA100
Thanks! My googling only turned up www.owwm.com? and it did not work. The link you supplied worked fine. I did not find the exact model but I did narrow it down that it is from the 1930's and is a walker turner... It may take a 7 inch blade..or an 8 inch blade. I assume these are available? It has two motors with it not sure if either work..has the fence and miter guage, no splitter, of course the cast iron top is rusty but the paint looks good. Thanks for the help!