Restoring cabinet saws - worn worm and sector

Like many older saws, my height adjuster has spent far more time adjusting height around the low or zero end of the scale. As a result, the sector has noticeably more wear here than at the high end. It's not a backlash problem, just noticeable as you wind it up and down.

Any suggestions on how to deal with this ? I can think of ways to adjust the worm, but not part of the sector.

BTW - it's a 10" Wadkin AGS. Early '60s cast iron beastie, with arc trunnions like a PM66.

Andy Dingley