Restoration of the Charles W. Morgan whaleship

This weekend I took a trip to the Mystic Seaport in Mystic, CT where they are in the process of restoring the Charles W. Morgan, the last surviving wooden whaling ship.

If I remember correctly, someone of this group is involved in the restorations done at Mystic Seaport. If so, I tip my hat to you. Wow, what a massive undertaking the restorations of these ships are.

For more information on the project see:

Nova

Nova wrote the following on 8/11/2012 9:46 AM (ET):

walked that deck back in the early 1970s after driving back to NYS from walking the decks of Old Ironsides in Boston. Stopped off for a visit in New Bedford in between.

Reply to
willshak