Restoration of the Charles W. Morgan whaleship

This weekend I took a trip to the Mystic Seaport in Mystic, CT where they are in the process of restoring the Charles W. Morgan, the last surviving wooden whaling ship.
If I remember correctly, someone of this group is involved in the restorations done at Mystic Seaport. If so, I tip my hat to you. Wow, what a massive undertaking the restorations of these ships are.
For more information on the project see:
http://www.mysticseaport.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.viewPage&page_idXCDBE74-65B8-D398-78B82F78C63BCD4A
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Nova wrote the following on 8/11/2012 9:46 AM (ET):

http://www.mysticseaport.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.viewPage&page_idXCDBE74-65B8-D398-78B82F78C63BCD4A
I walked that deck back in the early 1970s after driving back to NYS from walking the decks of Old Ironsides in Boston. Stopped off for a visit in New Bedford in between.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY