Restoration of Moonshine Baby

http://www.vintagehydroplanes.com/h54restorepart1.html
JOAT My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 04:16:03 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

That's a sweet little project!
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
One Down - Three to Go!
Thu, Dec 20, 2007, 11:39am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@bendcable.com (TimDouglass) doth sayeth: That's a sweet little project!
I wouldn't have included the word 'little' in that sentence, but Id sure like to live close enough to be able to look in at it once in awhile.
JOAT My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
On Dec 20, 9:55 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Just shows to go you what TTM can do. Time, talent, money.
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:02:12 -0800 (PST), Charlie Self

And I lack all three right now....
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
One Down - Three to Go!