Restoration of Moonshine Baby

My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.

Reply to
J T

Tim Douglass

Down - Three to Go!

Reply to
Tim Douglass

Thu, Dec 20, 2007, 11:39am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@bendcable.com (Tim=A0Douglass) doth sayeth: That's a sweet little project!

I wouldn't have included the word 'little' in that sentence, but Id sure like to live close enough to be able to look in at it once in awhile.

JOAT My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.

Reply to
J T

Just shows to go you what TTM can do. Time, talent, money.

Reply to
Charlie Self

And I lack all three right now....

Tim Douglass