restoration groups ?

I'm looking for a group that deals just with antique furniture restorations. Can you guys point me to such a place on the web? Thanks PS...I'm also a woodworker. :-)
Furniture Fixer wrote:

You can try"
http://antiquerestorers.com /
A "Google" search for "antique furniture restoration" turns up other possibilities as well.
Excellent Ezine, link posted by Dan a couple of weeks back.
http://www.prorrc.com/Main.html
Enjoy,
Frank

restorations.