Thanks to all for your suggestions. I was trying to glue a plastic sheet onto a plastic frame. The sheet didn't stick but my fingers did. I'll try the sterile glove method. I appreciate your taking the time to help when you are all probably doing real projects.
Marlene Seaward wrote:

Krazy Glue bu itself doesn't work well on plastics. Krazy Glue recommends using their plastic primer before applying their all purpose glue.
http://www.krazyglue.com/products/product_detail.asp?pc=KG589
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

We used to build RC airplanes from coroplast plastic sign material using CA (super) glue to hold them together. To make it stick we would use a small propane torch to "flash" the plastic. A quick pass with the torch on areas to be glued would burn off the release material used to more easily remove the plastic from the mold during manufacture. My guess is that the primer is accomplishing the same thing.
Mike O.
On Wed, 21 May 2008 12:00:18 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Marlene Seaward) wrote:

I think you'd get better results with a tube of model glue, made to glue plastic to plastic, as opposed to gluing fingers to fingers and eye lids..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing