Resharpining 8in Jointer Blades. Best Way ?

Need to sharpen my jointer blades. Can anyone reccamend a shop that can accuratley sharpen them. Preferrably in the Raleigh NC area (not a must)
THANK YOU in advance audiowood
Whatever you do, make sure you ask that they be ground straight. Many shops will return knives with up to several thousandths of an inch peaks or valleys, which is very frustrating.
I sharpen my own using my Woodcraft sharpener. Only about $120, pays for itself after five to eight sharpenings (I'm counting gas of driving them around). And I can get 'em perfect:
http://www.cgallery.com/jpthien/ws.htm
snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net woodman wrote:

On 21 Oct 2006 08:55:53 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

After many jointer and planer knife sharpenings, I can't say that I've ever had a shop do that to my knives. Is this a local custom? <G>
If you Google it you'll find it happens all over the place.
My brand-new 1M knife stock from Amana is off by several thousandths over 8", too. But it isn't a problem for me to grind it straight.
B A R R Y wrote:

On 21 Oct 2006 06:44:37 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net woodman"

You have a lot of custom millwork shops in your area. You might call one and ask for a recommendation.
Mike O.