resawing solved

Thanks to those who responded to my resawing problem. I changed the blade to 1/2 4TPI (I had it in the shop the whole time) tensioned it up good, reset the guides and resawed a 4 inch piece of white oak very nicely.
Much thanks to those who took the time!

blade, the first thing to look for is dull teeth.
--
Regards,