resawing solved

Thanks to those who responded to my resawing problem. I changed the blade to 1/2 4TPI (I had it in the shop the whole time) tensioned it up good, reset the guides and resawed a 4 inch piece of white oak very nicely.

Much thanks to those who took the time!

Reply to
Doug

For what it's worth, if you start to see the same problems later on with that blade, the first thing to look for is dull teeth.

Reply to
Doug Miller