Resawing Guide from Highland / downloadable pdf

I haven't gotten my technique for resawing as refined as I would like (in other words, I'm not very good at it).
For anyone in the same boat, Highland has a free pdf online that has some refined tips.
http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/library/resaw.pdf
That was informative and I made a copy. Thanks.
Sonny