Required reading

A while back I had a discussion with BAD about design considerations and promised to post the info when I found it.
It has taken a while but sure enough, only 3,654,376 links into my trove - there it was. This is an excellent site and is well worth the review of anyone interested in design.
http://www.chipstone.org/publications/1993/Miller93 /
Enjoy.
Greg
Groggy wrote...

Jeez, Greg, what is it -- a vision test?! (G) I had to cut and paste it into a document so I could increase the font size enough to read it!
Cheers!
Jim

Jim, you need a better browser. www.mozilla.org
Bridger wrote...

You know, I've been meaning to do that for a long time. Thank you.
Jim
y'know Jim, anyone who can't read that shouldn't bother trying to work in 1/16" anymore :-)
Cutting and pasting in MSWord worked for me btw.
Greg