Request help finding unusual router bit sizes

Maybe I'm having brain farts, or selective blindness, but I couldn't find what I wanted in catalogs from Woodcraft, Rockler, Jesada, Eagle America, MLCS, Grizzly, or Whiteside... anyway, I'm looking for these bits in either 1/4" or 1/2" shank:
Roundnose or core box bit, 9/16" diameter (Woodline WL-1372-1) Fingernail bit, 3/4" bead opening (Woodline WL-1092 or WL-1097)
It doesn't seem to me that these should be so unusual... but so far, the Woodline Arizona catalog is the only place that I have found either of these. I've never used Woodline bits before, and don't know anything about them (unless it's true, as some say, that Rockler's bits are made by Woodline). They're inexpensive, to be sure, but that's sometimes a bad thing. I'd rather stick with what I know...
I could also use a 7/8" bullnose bit, or a shaper cutter, instead of the fingernail bit, but I haven't been able to find that either. :-(
TIA...
I like Woodline; Price Cutter also has some odd dimensioned bits.