Request For Plans or Pictures Of A Multitool Workstation

I have a sturdy metal stand from from a radial arm saw that I want to convert into a stand that I can use with my various portable tools. I built a base with wheels for the stand and not sure how to build the top. I have a cheapo portable tablesaw, drill press and compound miter saw that I wanted to build a base for that could be interchangeably mounted on the metal stand. Does anyone have plans or pictures of a workbench that has a similar setup? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Make your own "Tool Dock" system. Tools are mounted permanently on an MDF slab that drop into the base. The slab also acts as a shelf for tool storage as seen in the left of this picture. http://www.dcontinuum.com/content/portfolio.php?sub=2&id 4 -Brian