Request For Plans or Pictures Of A Multitool Workstation

I have a sturdy metal stand from from a radial arm saw that I want to convert into a stand that I can use with my various portable tools. I built a base with wheels for the stand and not sure how to build the top. I have a cheapo portable tablesaw, drill press and compound miter saw that I wanted to build a base for that could be interchangeably mounted on the metal stand. Does anyone have plans or pictures of a workbench that has a similar setup? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
gtannenb

Cherokee-Ltd