Request for hand-held belt sander opinions.

"Geeezz.... we get it HYLOURGOS. You like the damn sander. A lot."

Calm down, it wasn't me. Trust me, I clicked on "post" but once. I've taken the opportunity to remove the superfluous ones.

H.

Reply to
hylourgos

No, you heard me only once, I have no idea how the second, third et al. posts appeared (I clicked only once on "post"), but they're removed now.

Deep breath... H

Reply to
hylourgos

Ah. About that...don't bother with cancel messages, very few ISPs actually honor them. Decades ago the cancel messages were heavily abused as a way for people to control what other people had posted, so most ISPs don't honor control messages of that nature anymore.

Easier, and better, to just shrug it off. We've all done it, either manually or due to flaky software.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

"one thing I learned from reading reviews is that there's quite a step up in quality and durability when you go beyond 3x21 in the better

brands. "

Could you or someone else expand on this?

I have always favored 3x21 for the belts being easily available.

Are the larger belts more expensive?

If one would go larger, which brand?

Thanks

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

I simply use Google Groups via the web, using OmniWeb on a Mac. On each post, it has a "show options" link, under which is a "remove" link--but only if it's your own post. In this thread, that one post I left somehow turned into about 10 more, so I used "remove" for all except one, and it seems to have succeeded, in Google Groups on my browser at least. Are you saying that others who read it via a newsreader still see my 10 or more identical posts?

hylourgos