REQ: Router fence and Router lift articles

Hi All,
does anyone have copies of Fine Woodworking Nos. 144 and 155 and are willing to scan and email two articles for me?
FW 144 'Micro Adjustable Router Fence' and FW 155 'Shop Built Router Lifts'
My email address is:
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk
TIA
Compliments of the season.
SeeAll
Hi All,
I only need Fine Woodworking 144 'Micro Adjustable Router Fence' article. Some kind person has emailled FW 155.
TIA
SeeAll