REQ: Project Advice

I am a novice wood worker, and can handle simple to intermediate projects. I was hoping someone here could point me towards a resource to solve a problem for me. I am looking for advice and/or plans on making brio style train tracks. Funds are low for us this year, so I was hoping to be able to make a mass of track for the kids to expand their collection.
BV.

projects. I

problem
train
make a

Check with Rockler and Woodcraft. They sell the bits for making the track. Also look in the archives at http://www.deja.com and you'll find a good number of messages regarding materials and techniques.
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:54:26 -0400, "BenignVanilla"

Look within, Grasshoppah. It is there you will find the answer.

DAGS, hon.
G'luck, tiBetty.
-- Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ---- --Unknown
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:54:26 -0400, "BenignVanilla"

Buy it. Although you can make your own, the non-Brio compatible tracks are a _lot_ cheaper than Brio. You'd need to be making kindergarten-size quantities to break even on the price of the cutters.
If you want to make things, make some trains to go on it.
-- Smert' spamionam