REQ: Plans for Adirondack Chairs?

Thanks in advance...
Add pictures here
βœ–
Cal wrote:

You're welcome. Plans for these are pretty rare, and have probably never been discussed on this NG before. You might try this link though: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q ­irondack+chair+plans&btnG=Search
Add pictures here
βœ–
Been there, done that. Hoping to find some a "little cheaper". Thanks, anyhow...

βœ–

The upcoming issue of Woodcraft magazine contains an article about building what looks like the Adirondack chair from the New Yankee Workshop. It's a very popular and very comfortable design.
If you are fairly new here you will find that every time you ask a question, someone will jump your case because you haven't done a Google search. Don't let them get you down; ask anyway.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Well, thanks for the tip about the upcoming plans... And I am new here (howdja guess... lol) but I've Googled 'em and went through I think the first four search pages. Found plenty of plans, all starting about $15.95 THANKS for the reply!

Add pictures here
βœ–
Cal wrote:

See the bottom of the following page:
http://www.the-landscape-design-site.com/directory/adirondackchairs.html
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Cal wrote:

This one is 10.95: http://www.newyankee.com/getproduct3.cgi?202
Use the $5 to buy yourself something nice...:-)
Add pictures here
βœ–

Better yet build "Jakes Chair"
It is an improvement on the Adirondack Chair and the plans are FREE.
Try google for jakes chair
This is one of several hits
http://www.internetwoodworking.com/w5/chair.html
Add pictures here
βœ–

I have seen the plans for Jakes Chair for years and, to my eye, it is butt ugly compared to Norm's chair.
Add pictures here
βœ–

I bought a plan from Lee Valley 20 years ago. I built a few Adirondaks..and they're still in service today.
That was the best 15 bucks I spent...
Try it... it doesn't hurt that much.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Try the library. I remember seeing some plans in a New Yankee Workshop book.
Add pictures here
βœ–
I have some sites linked from my woodworking links page: http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~flip/plans.html look under the outdoor furniture section.
I havn't played around with this for a while... one of these days I'll stick them in a database and make it a little easier to submit/maintain. right now, it's little more than a list of links.
--
flip
Just on the border of your waking mind, There lies - Another time,

Google "Jakes Chair"
Regards, Roy
Add pictures here
βœ–