REQ: Bellows' plans

Hi All,
We've been using our wood insert a lot so far this year, and I don't want the kids blowing on coals to get them 'fired up' again. I thought it would be a neat (and fairly simple) project to make a bellows.
Finding drawings and/or plans is harder than I thought though. I'll start designing my own soon if I keep striking out, but I thought I'd ask here for pointers first.
TIA Steve
Steve wrote:

Watch for word wrap...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=fireplace+bellows+woodworking+plan&spell=1