Req: Anyone familiar with this brand: Elec.planer/joiner?

I have someone trying to sell me a joiner and planer brand new for 35.00 that is called They are called PIT Bull by AJ Tools.. Is anyone familiar with this brand and can you give me any advice... another once is Brand Chicago the planer is going for 52.00.
Thanks Lee
snipped-for-privacy@satx.rr.com wrote:

Chicago is a Harbor Freight captive brand and Pit Bull is the same for AJ Tools of Long Beach CA. Both are Chinese cheap brands and may well work for the occasional hobbyist user. Usually I recommend saving up a few more bucks for a name brand that may last longer and be more accurate.     mahalo,     jo4hn
Thanks for the info... I will save up. Lee