Replacing missing capacitor?

I bought a Delta grinder that needs a new capacitor, but I don't have the original one to take into my local motor shop to replace.I don't want to order one off the internet from a parts shop there because it'll cost me 3x as much, and I'll have to wait weeks to get it. My local guy usually has this kind of stuff in stock.
If I just take in the motor specs, will they be able to hook me up?
Thanks, Nathan

I would expect they could determine what size capacitor is needed, but pick up the phone and call them, and you'll know for sure. You may need to give them the dimensions of the motor's capacitor cover/cavity since it must fit physically as well as electrically.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Duh! Ask "your local guy."