REPLACING CARBIDE TEETH

Is there a place (FL, USA) that I can send by Carbide blade and have new teeth/cutting ends welded to replace those that came off?
--
Please don't infer a "tone" to my messages. It is the nature of e-mail to be
perfunctory "short and to the point." In the instant case, the medium is not

In typed:

$15- a tooth...ROTFLMAO!! That is the ridiculous thing I have ever heard. The place I use charges way less than that. Any place that sharpens saw blades should be able to do it. Here are links to a coupla' places that do it relatively cheaper than $15- per tooth... The local guy I use is; Biondi Saw & Tool Inc. 1922 N Dixie Highway Hollywood, FL 33020 954.923.8631 Previously, I was using; http://www.bullsharp.com / http://www.ridgecarbidetool.com/html/sharpening.htm Ridge carbide is prolly the best in the business...
Ted Harris http://www.tedharris.com
Thank you - looks good. Will report after work done.
typed:

In typed:

Forgot to mention the other service I was using as well... http://www.americancarbidesaw.com/index.htm Great work as well.
Ted Harris http://www.tedharris.com